- provide the community (students and academic personnel) with academic literacy training;
- participate in the development of information resources collection in line with the needs of research and studies;
- consult on search, management and use of information resources;
- participate in carrying out surveys assessing the quality of provided services as well as showing the directions for their further development;
- undertake surveys identifying information-related behaviour of users and their satisfaction with provided services;
- develop models of new services for research and studies;
- promote open access, institutional repository, digital collections, scholarly communication tools created or supported by the Library.